Earns ABR Designation
Buying a home in Hickory North Carolina is no small matter. Besides being the largest financial decision you may ever undertake, it’s probably also the most complex. There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional—especially a trained professional who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services.
When you choose someone with an ABR designation, like Ashley Garren, you will receive the best in buyer representation.
Hickory NC Buyer’s Agent, Ashley Garren will:
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage).
- Preview and accompany you in viewing properties.
- Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider.
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Help you develop your negotiation strategy.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed.
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond.
In other words, your buyer’s agent will make your home buying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible.
Choosing Ashley Garren to help you with your home purchase will assure you that she has made an extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience in serving you. When you work with Ashley, you will feel more confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer-representation services.
give Ashley Garren a call at 828-228-1492
or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.