If you are thinking about buying or selling a home at the The Bluffs of Wilson Creek in Collettesville NC check out our custom link. It will send you to web page dedicated to all homes for sale at The Bluffs of Wilson Creek.
The Bluffs of Wilson Creek are at the foot of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains 30 minutes from Blowing Rock and an hour and 15 minutes from Asheville, The Bluffs of Wilson Creek is a community uniquely designed for those with a great appreciation for outdoor life and breath taking scenery. It is a rare find, with land that either borders or offers deeded access to the Pisgah National Forest, as well as amazing views of Grandfather Mountain, towering above beautiful creeks and rivers.
- Each property offers access to the Pisgah National Forest, Johns River and the Hard & Flossie Clark Community Park through trail connectors.
- Trail Connectors are pedestrian, bike, and golf cart accessible.
- Properties adjacent to the Pisgah National Forest & Johns River.
- Underground utilities include electric, telephone, high speed internet access with cable TV in Phase One and Two.
- Premium Multiple Ridge Mountain views of the Pisgah National Forest, Adams Knob, Little Rocky Knob & Grandfather Mountain.
- Thirty minutes to Blowing Rock, an hour and fifteen minutes to Asheville and one and a half hours to Charlotte.
- Waterfalls, hiking trails, ponds, community park, area trout fishing, canoeing, kayaking, biking, motorcycle trails and more.
- Johns River waterfront lots – paved streets.
- Within twenty minutes of Cedar Rock Country Club in Lenoir, a private golf club featuring a 7,150- yard course designed by Ellis Maples, 18 holes, with a putting green and range.